Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A nasty spill


As I finished creating the master piece that was my penutt butter sandwhich I opened up the minifridge in our room and grabbed the hawaiin punch. The bright red allmost plastic looking substance. As I poor it into the plastic cup I take extra care to keep a steady hand and make no mistakes. I sit back down and carefully place the cup on the floor. I then here my computer make the aim sound. I look over, It was my girlfriend talking to me, time to stand back up. As I start to walk I look back at the hawaiin punch and think "I better pick it up off the floor cause it would really suck to spill it" So I walk back, grab it, the walk back to my desk. I reach out to place it down on my desk and BBAAMM, SPLASSHHH. A tidal wave of red punch goes flying everywhere. Somehow i happened to drop it all over everything. I couldnt have possibly got anythign else wet if i had thrown it. I got my computer, keyboard, desk, wall, chair, carpet, tiles, (piano) keyboard, papers, and magazine wet. I then felt one of the worst feeling imaginable as the rest of the bright red liquid poored down out of the cup. How can so such a little thing cause so much anger and suckiness. It took forever to clean up. And despite my windex bombardment things are still stickey. o well life goes on.
Ps. I hate Hawaiian punch.

No comments: