Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Freedom

Since 6th grade I have played saxophone in the school bands and for fun in my free time.
I came to college not sure what I wanted to study. It was either music or graphic design (graphic creation and photo editing on the computer advertisements and web sights stuff like that).
I went into this semester as a music major. But it is now obvious that music is not my career. I enjoy it very much but it is not my career. I will keep up my instruments but i will no longer be a music major.
I am a now officially a pre comunication design major with the art program. Many people have told me that will be great at it, i have had so many wonderfull experiences, and i feel compleatley comfortable and confident.
Now that i have changed i feel so liberated and excited. Cant wait till next semester with my new classes. WOOT

No comments: